We allow our clients to choose a way how they can submit a request. There are 2 ways and we'd like to explain each one.
Submit a request via email.
We know that sometimes many of our clients have limited access to internet (on a phone, on a trip, a bad internet connection etc) and e-mail remains as only option. We are ready to this situation and you need to have only one email address in your list of contacts - firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit a new request you just need to send an email to email@example.com where:
- Email subject = Request title;
- Email body text & attachments = Request description & attachments;
- Each CC contact = Each CC contact that will receive email notification about each update in a request;
- One email = One request.
You'll receive an email notification with an information of successful submission.
Submit a request on the website.
This is one more simple way to submit a request. You need to go here https://service.drudesk.com/ and in the top right corner, you'll see "Submit a request" link.
This link will lead you to a new page with a form where:
- Your email address field is required to filling so that you will receive an email notification to this email address. Note: this field is available only for anonymous users;
- CC field allows entering all required emails of people which might be interested in this request. Note: this field is available only for logged in users;
- Subject field is to define a short title of a request;
- Description field is to explain the details of a request;
- Attachments field allows adding screenshots of some other files that might be required to provide more detailed explanation of what has been described in Description field. Note that maximum file size is 25 MB so that if you would like to attach more than 25 MB file we offer to user Google Drive or Dropbox cloud services to upload there your files and just provide a direct link to these files in Description field.
After a submission of the form, you'll receive an email notification of this action as well while you are requesting a task via email.
Respond to a comment in the request.
Each time when a customer service manager or other people which are added as CC to the request are posting a comment you'll receive an email notification about this update. There are 2 ways to respond as well as to create a request.
Respond to a comment via email.
This is the simplest way to respond to the requested ticket. If you received an email notification of an update to the ticket you'll need just to reply to this email notification as you're doing this every time when you reply to each your email conversation with your family, friends, colleagues etc. Everyone who is related to this ticket will receive an email notification with an update that consists your comment.
The same thing is with a replying to a fist email notification about a successful submission of a ticket. If you just submitted a request and forgot to add some more details you can just open that email notification of a successful submission and reply to it.
Respond to a comment on the website.
Everyone who receives email notifications about the successful submission of a request or an update to request that has been already created can access a WEB version of a request.
You can find a link to a WEB version of the request in an email notification. A link label is a request number with a format like #XXXX. You need to click this link and you'll be redirected to a web page of the request. If you are not logged in the system will ask you to do this. If you don't know your password you can use "Reset password" option here https://service.drudesk.com/user/password
If you are logged in you'll be redirected to a request page where you'll be able to read all comments and your own reply like you are replying to an email notification.
Note: if you've received an email notification it means that your email address is registered in the system. If you're not receiving an email notification from the system it means that your email was not registered in the system and you need to create your own account by clicking "Sign up" link or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions that may be related to this topic please contact us: email@example.com