You need to go here https://service.drudesk.com/ and in the top right corner, you'll see the "Submit a request" link.
This link will lead you to a new page with a form where:
- Your email address field is required to filling so that you will receive an email notification to this email address. Note: This field is available only for anonymous users;
- CC field allows entering all required emails of people who might be interested in this request. Note: This field is available only for logged in users;
- Subject field is to define a short title of a request;
- Description field is to explain the details of a request;
- Attachments field allows adding screenshots of some other files that might be required to provide a more detailed explanation of what has been described in the Description field. Note that the maximum file size is 25 MB so that if you would like to attach more than 25 MB files we offer to use Google Drive or Dropbox cloud services to upload there your files and just provide a direct link to these files in the Description field.
After submission of the form, you'll receive email notification of this action as well while you are requesting a task via email.
Respond to comment in the request.
Each time when a customer service manager or other people which are added as CC to the request are posting a comment you'll receive an email notification about this update. There are 2 ways to respond as well as to create a request.
Respond to a comment via email.
This is the simplest way to respond to the requested ticket. If you received an email notification of an update to the ticket you'll need just to reply to this email notification as you're doing this every time when you reply to each of your email conversations with your family, friends, colleagues, etc. Everyone who is related to this ticket will receive an email notification with an update that consists of your comment.
The same thing is with replying to the first email notification about a successful submission of a ticket. If you just submitted a request and forgot to add some more details you can just open that email notification of a successful submission and reply to it.
Respond to comment on the website.
Everyone who receives email notifications about the successful submission of a request or an update to a request that has been already created can access a WEB version of a request.
You can find a link to a WEB version of the request in an email notification. A link label is a request number with a format like #XXXX. You need to click this link and you'll be redirected to a web page of the request. If you are not logged in the system will ask you to do this. If you don't know your password you can use the "Reset password" option here https://service.drudesk.com/user/password
If you are logged in you'll be redirected to a request page where you'll be able to read all comments and your own reply like you are replying to an email notification.
Note: if you've received an email notification it means that your email address is registered in the system. If you're not receiving an email notification from the system it means that your email was not registered in the system and you need to create your own account.
If you have any questions that may be related to this topic please contact us: email@example.com